As I said earlier I wanted to go out this weekend and try the Nikon D5100 and see what it was like. One place I've been wanting to photograph for some time was the State Library of Victoria. So my daughter and I went into the city, I went to take photos and she tagged along so she could shop. All the photos have been taken with the 5100 and then processed.
Proud to be an IndiBlogger
- Progress after monsoon 2013
- Trying Summer and welcome rains 2013
- Urban Farming encouraged by A.P. Government
- The Hyderabad Horti cultural show 2013
- Hyderabad bloggers Meet 2013
- It's All Matter of Choices
- Acting Like a Tourist with a D5100
- A gardener with a large heart
- When I am away….
- City Farming In New Zealand