Receiving awards is fun, no matter how senior you are , and pretend that “I have seen all and done all”. An added joy is to receive it from young bloggers , like Somesh.
Another icing on the cake is, being called “Sunshine “. Me! No one in the family is amused. They say” oh, what does Somesh know”.
I am cheerful and all thanks to Somesh.Take a bow, young man!
All right . Now comes the rules, and …mmmm… a different one ..
I have to
- Answer some questions about myself
- Nominate some of my favorite bloggers
- Let them know that they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated me
- The questions are
The bloggers who come to my mind when I think of Sunshine are:
- Love or Money?
After watching the Documentary I am by Tom Shadyac I reaffirm my faith in love. We need loads and loads of it in our hearts and minds, to connect and cherish.
- High salary or job satisfaction?
At 62, Job satisfaction, is what keeps me alive.
- Favorite Book?
I am an avid book reader, now it is Barbara Kingsolver’s books. Poisonwood Bible, The Lacuna.. How best an author can play with words and tug your heart!
- Television character that you simply adore?
I do not watch TV. House was the last one I loved.
- Favourite Music
Sanskrit slokas, by MS, Bombay Sisters..
- Favourite type of movie
Any movie with family, drama, epic, mystery…
- Jeevan : He is the one who fits to the title. A cheerful young man, finding sunshine in daily life.
- Debajyoti : Very popular Blogger, and a versatile,entertainer too. I am sure , these award are a habit. Here is one more.
- Gwyn of “A Celtic Cow girl – ” A writer by heart, an explorer by nature, and a lover of Creation by design.” ‘
- George – A happily married retiree living on the Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee., who posts wonderful, cheerful photographs, is in love with life.
- Abhinav A person who loves nature and loves to photograph it.
- Thanks Somesh, I love it:-)
- Love or Money?